Remote Locking

The remote will unlock my 806 Hdi but not lock it. The rest of the central locking sysytem is working fine with the key. Anyone any clues? Could it be the cold weather? How can you check whether it is the sender or receiver at fault? Haven't changed the battery yet as it still operates OK to unlock but that seems to be the next logical step.... unless someone knows better!

Many thanks.

Reply to
JT

Took the remote apart and can see that the 'lock' microswitch is bent over and needs resoldering into place. Trouble is the pcb doesn't want to come out. Do I just give a strong pull? Anyone know? Thanks.

Reply to
JT

you dont know unless you try..

Reply to
Chrs

Look carefully and you will probably see some small plastic hooks holding the pcb. Just a question of easing them away from it

Reply to
Brian

Look carefully and you will probably see some small plastic hooks holding the pcb. Just a question of easing them away from it

Found one. Thanks. Going to need a tiny soldering iron though!

Reply to
JT