Removal of 406 interior roof lining.

I need to remove the interior roof lining from my Peugeot and it seems to be "glued" in certain places. I have been told conflicting stories of how to remove it etc. I have even been told I will have to buy a new one. Has anybody got any tips on how these can be removed and refitted ???.

Reply to
col_mortimer2004

be "glued" in certain places. I have been told conflicting stories of how to remove it etc. I have even been told I will have to buy a new one. Has anybody got any tips on how these can be removed and refitted ???.

Reply to
M. H. Greaves