Removal of headlining 406 coupe... help

I need to remove the headlining in my 1999 406 3.0L D8 Coupe, I'm going to install a DAB/FM/AM antenna and this will replace the original FM/AM antenna, but I have an extra lead to route to the DAB unit.

What i need is an idiots guide to removal and replacement of the head lining and any other panel that will be enroute from the antenna to the radio aperature...

As a matter of interest is it a clear unobstructed pathway between roof metal and headlining? if so maybe I could feed a stiffish rod through the antenna hole and the passenger A pilllar...oh dear maybe thats more trouble than just removing the headling..

Any help gratefully received..

.. Tony

Reply to
Tony