removing a radio from a 306

hi can some one tell me how to remove a radio from a 306 just got the car and want to change for a better one but dont know how its fixed i dont have a manuel any help please

alex

L REG

Reply to
alex

If it is a standard unit with no holes for prongs to release, then there are

2 clips under the bottom of the stereo facia, they release with a couple of flat bladed screwdrivers (I used a couple of table knives!!!)
Reply to
Roebear

yep its the one with no holes i give it a go tomorow

thanks

alex

Reply to
alex