Removing Oil filler cap on Peug 406

I have a R reg Peugeot 406 LX TD, and have noticed that the Oil could do with a top up. I've located the Filler Cap but the bugger won't budge. Does it twist off, or will I have to lever it with a screwdriver or something? As normal the manual ain't much help.

Reply to
vinnyh

It's a twist off. Use a big pair of pliers or pipe grips to increase your torque.

Reply to
malc

Thats Malc, which way though, clockwise, or anti-clockwise?

Reply to
vinnyh via CarKB.com

Anti.

Reply to