REPLACE AERIAL ON 307

Hello, Does anybody out there know how to remove the aerial on a 307 and replace it with a smaller one? What is involved? Does the wiring on the orginal aerial detach from it or does it run all the way to the radio in the dash board? I want to replace with a small neat aerial. Hate the whip! Dan.

Reply to
tricky4000

Bear in mind the smaller the aerial the less efficient it becomes. The aerial on my 307 is 400mm long and looks pretty neat to me.

Reply to
Crazy Aizy