replacing speakers in 307

hi, can anyone tell me how to replace the speakers in front and rear doorpanel in my 307 SW? Seems difficult to remove panel (no screws) affaid of scratcing the plastic.

Thanx

Reply to
Frank Sinatra

Does this help?

Regards annamari

Reply to
annamari

Bummer!!!!

It is written I believe in Dutch.

Is there something in English?

Kindest regards

Reply to
LDL

Bummer?

Scroll down please! annamari

ya right i am sorry, i did not write about the door panels yet at my website; but i can kinda explain it to you; you need torx 20 and a big "platte" screwdriver. to avoid damages the best thing to use is a nylon, plastic "spatel" you can buy then at specialized carequipment stores for 8 euro

-remove the cover at the side mirror.

-remove the screw at the armresst and then remove the panel.

-remove the screw at the left-middle of the panel

-remove the screw at the right top side of the panel

-remove the panel at the dooropener (pretty hard to do)

-now place the big flatt screw driver at the bottom of the panel and force it in between the panel and the door(you do it at this place because any scretches at the paintjob wont be noticeble) now use the screwdriver as a "hefboom" to get the panel loss. try to do it near one of the clips witch keep the panel in place. when one of the clips is loss you can pull the panel loss with you hand. be careful with it because the panels r made out of modules witch are badly joined to each other. ...now ya already busy with this; i recommend you to get some "anti dreun" plates at the car store. because the acoustic of a 307 suxxx badly. so cover the whole door panel with this stuff and it will inprove the soundquality.

Reply to
annamari