Replacing the radio on a 206?

Does anyone know if it possible to replace the built in radio in a

206, now that they've switched over to the common wiring loom?

Every time I raise the issue with the main dealer's staff, they shrug and say that at the least I'll invalidate the warranty and at most I could turn up the volume on a replacement model and cause the brakes to fail or something equally fatal.

Has anyone else had experience of this thoughtless design flaw?

TIA!

Reply to
A.N.Other

Yep.

You'll need to buy a few adaptors from Autoleads, and you'll need to pay your local Pug dealer to tell the car that the factory stereo is no longer present.

Find a new dealer.

Reply to
Nom