Req. Please has someone got a 1996 406 SRi Turbo Owners Handbook they can scan and upload!

I have a 98 manual which will probably be much the same, I am prepared to mail you specific imformation but I think that photocopying the manual would breach copyright. e-mail me and I will do what I can to help

Reply to
terb

Thanks all the same but I've just "acquired" a copy. Apparently there's no such handbook for the 96 model according to Peugeot !! Crazy as it seems, it's not listed on their "Publications" internal website..

Who on earth releases a car with so many buttons and knobs without a handbook?

Still, their loss.

Reply to
<someone