SATNAV Remote Question??????????

Can anyone tell me if the sat/nav remote control has to be coded to the vehicle or are they interchangeable?? i have a 2002 406. Thank you.

Reply to
gollycrush

They can be swapped from vehicle to vehicle no coding required.

Reply to
MARK B via CarKB.com

thank you very much

Reply to
gollycrush

"gollycrush" wrote: > Can anyone tell me if the sat/nav remote control has to be > coded to the > vehicle or are they interchangeable?? i have a 2002 406. Thank > you.

they don?t need to be coded. will work on any 406 with sat/nav

Reply to
123