Shell for my car key

Hi to everyone!

I would like to know where I can buy the black plastic shells for the car key for my Peugeot 206. One shell has two little rubbers that serve to press the underlying switches to open and close the doors remotely. These, alas, are totally worn out.

Or could someone sell me a second hand key?

Awaiting your replies and many thanks in advance, Michael

Reply to
Michael

Ebay?

Phil Cook

My button also fell apart, you can get a new button from Peugeot, the large button is around £4, they are a little awkward to replace but it can be done.

GGJ

Reply to
GGJ

Thanks for your reply,

I live in Italy and here from Peugeot they sell only the complete key...

Michael

GGJ wrote:

Reply to
Michael

Hi Phil,

Thank you very much for the link on ebay! I will have a closer look at it.

Michael

Phil Cook wrote:

Michael