Software download

HI all

'Techy' question

What is the difference between the 90bhp and the 110bhp 2.0 lt HDI apart from 20bhp ( I bet I beat someone to the clever dick answer)

Having read a bit about 'power chips' etc is it just a software change ?

Jerry

Reply to
JERRY

An aftercooler?

Alec

Reply to
Alec

Intercooler, although you can get 110 out of them with a remap/powerchip

Reply to
chronyx

Nah, you'll be wanting a beforecooler. ;-)

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

as you can squeeze out a mere 175 BHp out of the 110 version as it happens to have a bigger turbocharger

Reply to
Marc Amsterdam

There is another difference. You pay less Road Tax with a 110. Check it out on the DVLA website.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks