Sony stereo into '95 406 saloon

Hi, I've installed my sony cd player in the car, just wondering if I can connect up the stalk control wires directly into it, or will I need an adaptor? If I need an adaptor, can anyone recommend a supplier for me? Cheers Ainslie

Reply to
Ainslie Thomson

You will more than likely need an adaptor, there are quite a few suppliers on the web

I found to be very good , but your local (god for give me) Halfords may be able to help you out. GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

You will more than likely need an adaptor, there are quite a few suppliers on the web

I found to be very good , but your local (god for give me) Halfords may be able to help you out.

GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Cheers, have emailed them to be sure I get the right adaptor for the stereo.

Reply to
Ainslie Thomson