Standard speakers ?

I wonder if any have bought the original speaker kit from peugeot. Is the Upgrade kit worth the money ? the upgrade is (1500 DKR)

Nicholai

Reply to
Nicholai

Hi Nicholai

Which car model ? Just had my 206 CC speakers replaced. The originals were Ask speakers made in Italy, light as a feather, i.e. no magneto to speak of. I didn't want to make any modifications to panels etc, so I chose a complete set of Sony Xplode Custom fit speakers ( 2x tweeters, 2x door speakers, and

2 rear speakers.) Models and Danish prices: Speakers Pris incl. Moms sony xs-1731 348,75 sony xs-1031 380,00 sony xs-h03 300,00

I had my Peugeot dealer install it for 1.320,00

So a total of 2.348,75 Dkr.

Did replace the stereo etc. at the same time, so ...

I wouldn't go for the originals,

Reply to
Usul

Mine is a 307sw (2.0)

I find the standard speakers quite bad :-(

Does the Xplode series fit rigtht into the standard mountings ?

Nicholai

"Usul" skrev i en meddelelse news:40979ef5$0$154$ snipped-for-privacy@dread11.news.tele.dk...

Reply to
Nicholai

Hi Nicholai

Yep ! All you have to do is get your hands on the newest Sony catalog, including the technical specifications. At least the specs from Car nr. 11, 2003 included a list of custom fit speakers, including the 307's I dont remember when the 307 SW came out, but if you need help a could scan the revelant page from the 2003 catalog. Please note that some speakers are not available anymore. Cheers,

Reply to
Usul