starter motor

Keith.or anybody else that might know. Can you give me that e,mail place again for starter motors down in southapton or was it bognor regis.thanks chris

Reply to
Chris

It wasn't me Chris but Google came up with this if it helps:

be honest I would have thought somewhere like Camberley's would have done an exchange one if that is what you are after. Roy Autoelectrics in Charlton Viullage
might be worth talking to as well.

Reply to
Keith W

Thanks Keith , I found the place and they are very cheap on all eletrices for cars .any make of car and very helpfull.=A370.00 all in for a pug 405 starter motor.

Reply to
Chris