Steel wheel trims for Peugot 504

Hi all

I have a set of 4 x wheel trims for a Peugeot 504.

They are pressed steel with the Peugeot logo in black in the centre.

Still wrapped in their original dealer parts packaging with part numbers and a photocopied note in each package in French, they are in mint brand-new condition and have never being used. We found them in the loft/attic.

How much are they worth on eBay?

Any restorers interested? I can ship internationally from the UK.

Thanks

Chris Norris

Reply to
Chris Norris