Steering wheel air bag cover

Hello All, does anyone know how to remove without breaking, the plastic cover over the steering wheel airbag on my 307 There is a fault with the horn contacts which have become very intermittant and require attention.

The Haynes manual shows a screwdriver being used to unclip it through two small holes. I tried doing this but gave up for fear of breaking something as they seem to be very reluctant to release. Thanks in advance Chris

Reply to
chris

The intermittent horn problem is a known issue with the 307. There's a small modification which your dealer can carry out.

Reply to
Crazy Aizy