strange electrical blip!

Hi I was driving my 02 406 Exec the other night and it had been behaving perfectly for around 50 miles. Then suddenly all the dash and exterior lights flicked off for a fraction of a second, and my orange dash display appeared to change to blue for that instant. The whole thing happened so quickly that I would have probably thought we had imagined it, except the display gave a warning bleep (but no message) at the same time. Since then it has not happened again. Anyone got any ideas what could cause such a blip? Regards Phil.

Reply to
Philip Western

ALIENS AHAHAHA

Reply to
Chris

Where were you when this happened? There are reasons for things like this happening other than French electrics, however hard that is for some sufferers to believe.

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

"R.N. Robinson" wrote in message news:eki9f7$dkv$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org...

Just in open fen countryside Ron, not near anyradar instilations or such. I wonder if the blue display we both saw was simply the after image one gets after looking at a bright orange light source. Phil

Reply to
Philip Western

Hmm. If you're ever that way again it might be interesting to enquire at a local garage to see if they have heard of similar experiences.

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson