Strange noise on 206 under braking

I'm geting a strange noise coming from the engine compartment. Its a harsh grinding kind of sound and usual occurs when I break more heavily i.e. coming to a more brash stop at a roundabout.

I'm going ot check the pads later today, see what they are like as they are more then likely the main culprit however the location of the noise - or where I believe the noise is coming from is telling me it could be something else...

Cheers

Reply to
Chris

Mindwipe

"Mindwipe" wrote in news:bk2nne$ce7$1 @newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk:

Eh!? Not sure what that means mate.

Anyhow, noise seems to have stopped now I've changed my front brake pads - which were really in need of a change!!

Reply to
Chris