Tempeture below 3 degrees

I've got a Peugoet 206, the display (single line) shows the date of the day, and also the time. Bij pressing the right button, the display showes the outsidt tempeture. But.... when the tempeture drops below 3 degrees, the display keeps show the tempeture and it flasshes.

The problem is that flashing things in my dashboar keeps irritating me. Has anyone a solution???

Louis

Reply to
Louis Revenberg

Wait til the temperature is below -3 or above 3 degrees!

Reply to
Ben Cowell

The flashing is to warn of the danger of black ice forming on the road surface. You can't stop it flashing I'm afraid.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Black tape'll do it. But of course you'll be killed when you skid on the black ice you didn't expect ;-)

Rick

Reply to
Rick Maninov

"Louis Revenberg" a formulé la demande :

One solution for you is to move to Spain, where it's not so cold...

Reply to
Martin RIGGS