trip computer 406 (2000)

Hello,

I have a peugeot 406 1.8 16v ST of 2000 (new model) Can anyone tell me how to make the tripcomputer work. I have the central display, but I still have to install a new wiper handle. Is this the only thing I have to do, or?

Reply to
Eric de Rooij

"Eric de Rooij" skrev i meddelandet news:43738587$0$813$ snipped-for-privacy@textreader.nntp.hccnet.nl...

Hello,

I don't really understand what you mean. If your 406 is equipped with a trip computer but it´s broken, or if you want to install a trip computer afterwards...?

If it's the first alternate, I know that it's a very common problem that the button in top of the wiper handle (controller of the trip computer) gets out of order.

/Conny

Reply to
CHJ

Hello,

I want to install the trip computer afterwards.

Eric

"CHJ" schreef in bericht news:Q1pdf.150489$ snipped-for-privacy@newsc.telia.net...

Reply to
Eric de Rooij