UK 206 cc query

This may sound strange, but how can I find out the engine size of my 2003

206 cc.

the registration documents say 1997 cc but that is what I put on the original form.

a peugeot mechanic has suggested that it's a 1.6litre.

Is there an easy way to tell?

Cheers

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Oval exhaust, 16" Alloy Wheels (Multi Spoke), Climate Control with Digital Display = 2.0 Litre

Reply to
Terrytubby

Look at the VIN number. If the sixth digit is a N, then it's a 1600. If it is a R then it is a 2000.

Reply to
Nigel

Thanks guys - as soon as the snow melts and I can get to my car I'll be checking

Reply to
Chris