Users manual for a Peugeot 406 2.0 LX 1998 (P)

I didn?t get the original user?s manual when I bought my 406, I was wondering if anyone is aware of an electronic copy posted somewhere online?

Although I?ve worked out most functions of my car, there?s always something I won?t know about until I read about it.

Reply to
dazza12

I have the book if there's anything specific you want to know... My manual claims that when I dead lock the car (big button, followed by little button) that the electric windows will close if they are left open. Mine doesn't do this. Does yours?

Reply to
Ben

Reply to
Johny H

Mine does N reg GLX

Reply to
BT Internet

"spamforben" wrote: > >I didn't get the original user's manual when I bought my 406, > I was > > wondering if anyone is aware of an electronic copy posted > somewhere > > online? > >

I don?t have the fob. Just a key that I think may have been from an aftermarket supplier. Planning to get a fob, possibly an original key as well if that?s possible. No doubt Peugeot will relieve me of my hard earned cash for that.

Can I program in a fob for any Peugeot, or is it supposed to be specific to the car?

Reply to
dazza12

This seems to be something that happened on Phase 1 GLX models - but didn't continue in to the Phase 2 ones... like mine, a 99 GLX. Would be great if it worked.

Reply to
Triple-S