WANTED: 206 A/C Evaporator

I own a 206 1.6 16V 2005 and my A/C Evaporator just have a leak, im looking forwar for a new one, anybody got one to sell or any idea where i can get one online? Have tried eBay but no luck, only compressors, radiators and air pumps.

Reply to
|guZzy|

Try your local motor factors, like Brown Brothers

Reply to
ib

Do you have any website? im not located in the UK right now, so im looking forwar to mail it home

Thanks in advance

Reply to
|guZzy|

Sorry I couldn't find a website for them, but motor factors are the best source for low cost pattern parts

Reply to
ib

In message , |guZzy| joss stops reading and ponders a while before scribbling this reply

These guys may well be able to help you out. They do provide an excellent service. I have used them for all my Air con parts.

Good luck

Reply to
jossmer

Not wanting to state the obvious but; if this is a 2005 model car why can't Peugeot replace it under the manufacturers warranty?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Dugan