Warning light 206GTI

Hi

Hopefully someone can help me with this, while out driving I hit a pot hole quite badly and about 30 seconds later a warning light come on in my panel. It is an amber light and the symbol is a car with a slippy road underneath, does anyone know what this is? I'm suspecting maybe ABS warning.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
steevs

yep its the abs warning light, most probably the knock to the wheel has jolted the wheel sensor and caused an error. I am sure someone here will be able to tell you how to test it an maybe reset it if you are lucky. ggj

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Ok, thanks for the reply, hopefully someone can let me know how to reset it as you say.

Thanks aga> yep its the abs warning light, most probably the knock to the wheel has

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
steevs

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
a.abwward

snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Hi steve, hope this helps. If you go to e-bay.co.uk and look on there,there is loads of things on telling you how to reset the warning lights, I think the cheapest one ive seen is =A30.99p hope this helps.

Reply to
a.abwward

On 19 Nov 2006 01:35:03 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote: You need to get it on a diag machine and have the faults read.

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...