wet 307

I`ve got a 307 estate that seems to be retaining water in the area where the wiper motors are housed.I`ve had it checked at my local Garage- Merrits, but they couldn't`t find anything ?.It doesn`t seem to be causing any problems but it can become irritating to hear water swishing about even at low speeds and gentle cornering.

Any thoughts ?

Reply to
dom