What colour on a 206CC?

Greetings,

What colour will go with a 206CC?

Cheers...

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

They look best in Black or Silver - black makes the shape look a bit better (some people don't like the flat rear)

I personally think it looks the dogs bouncies :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Ah, that puts my reply in its place! ;-)

That would be the VW Polo Harlequin - They did one for a gimmik at the Polo launch and a load of mad Germans wanted one! So they made 100 of them!

Can't see Peugeot going for it somehow!

:-)

Cheers, Matt

Reply to
Matt

That's why I wrote that :-)

Only 100? All of them must around here, or someone owning one must be driving a lot.

You could make your own - Buy a car with either a white body and just respray all parts over the white paint, or, better, buy a red one and repaint all parts except the body with nice colors :-) Would be a lot of work though.

Tobi

Reply to
Tobias Meyer

*grin*

Sorry, I meant to say 100 for the UK market - not sure how many were sold in Germany (or anywhere else for that matter)

That would be a fun job!

:-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt
[206 Harlekin]

Yeah, and all that fun just to have a stupid looking car. Great. Better write "BLUE" "GREEN" "YELLOW" etc. with a pen on the parts, would look just as terrible but it would be less work.

Tobi

Reply to
Tobias Meyer

Try Austin Alegro brown!!! That would be cool

I don't think anyone makes brown cars anymore apart from Rover?

Reply to
Luke Wells

Yes, thats a nice colour, I might go for that :)

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

Cobalt Blue and retrim the interior black leather with lighter blue or orange :D

-- Ryan Gillett Peugeot 205 XS 1.4 TU3S Carb

Reply to
Ryan Gillett

Apple green is lovely too, but it doesn't go with my hair color :D

I think it's a bit too bright for me too :)

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

"Cindy" a écrit dans le message news:

Really ? and what is your hair colour ?

?? sunphobe ? lol ;-)

Thierry

Reply to
Thierry Sundgau

My hair is pink ;) Not really, just an excuse for not choosing that colour because it might be harder to sell it off afterward. (Just guessing!)

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

Okay, I'll go for it =)

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

In sympathy?

Reply to
Jo Ling

No, they pity each other *grin*

BTW: I couldn't have a car colored like an apple, it would get bitemarks all over.

Tobi

Reply to
Tobias Meyer

Reply to