When is an aircon compressor not a compressor

I just e-mailed a breakers yard to get a price for an aircon compressor for my car .... you know the belt driven bit that drives the system ..... The company then sent me a quote for a radiator!

I e-mailed back and said. I want a compressor not a radiator and the reply was "THE RADIATOR IS THE COMPRESSOR"

Reply to
Luke Wells