Which Navigation System 2002 Peugeot 406 Uses?

Hello,

I've just bought a 2002 peugeot 406 HDI auto executive but it is missing satellite navigation cd. There are some cds on ebay but I do not know which is compatible with my car.

Any help, suggestion greatly appriciated

Oscar

Reply to
Albatros

Try here for information on the data that you need:-

Which part of the world are you? I have a UK 2001/2002 dissk from a previous car that I use no longer.

Let me know if you are interested

Reply to
Myspareidentity