wiper relay

Does anybody knows where is wiper relay for front wipers? Car is peugeot

306, Saint Tropez, 1999. Wipers are working bit not parking properly and i dont hear clicking so i think that reley dead.

Thanks!

Reply to
Asterix

hi

not sure if it could be your relay due to pass experience with my girlfriends car 306 spinnaker. it was the wiper motor which had got water ingression .just under the motor there are drain hole that gets blocked then flood causing the problem you are describing. i would try getting a secondhand motor and try that as it cure my girlfriends hope this helps

Reply to
jmclk