Wiper Size

Last week i changed the front wipers and now i've noticed that the service guy gave me shorter wipers. Although they do cover the whole windscreen, the wiper on the driver's side (left hand side) does not pass over the automatic wiper sensor (Peg 306 Year 2000). For this reason the automatic function does not work since the sensor thinks that rain is still pouring.

I know that all i need to do is to get longer wipers, but since i do not have the user's manual, i do not know what size they should be.

Can any one kindly check for me.....

Thanks

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

you can alway find it on the packaging og the wipers ( @ least the bosch package say's what models they'r for

Reply to
Marc

The wipers are 2 different sizes, one is 20" the other 22" . I think the longer one goes on the drivers side.

Reply to
Marky

Hi,

True, at least on LHD cars. Sorry, I don't know for RHDs. The assignments of wipers should be written on any good wipers package. I do prefer both Bosch & Valeo (often sold under the Marchall brand here, but we all know it's Valeo indeed, moreover it's written on wipers).

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

just replaced mine with a 22"(driver)/20" pair - Bosch. I used a refill at the back.

Reply to
greenlion

"greenlion" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

It's 50 and 55 cms. I know it's about the same, but a french car uses the metric system.

Reply to
B52