wiring diagrams - 405

I've just scanned the wiring diagrams for a peugeot 405 as a favour for someone in another group, I though I'd let folks here know that they are available for a couple of weeks here.

7.61Mband here
9.01Mb these are scans of the wiring of peugeot 405's 1988-1997. scanned from the haynes manual ISBN 1 85960 771 3.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

Hi, Thats fantastic. Thank you for you hard work i'm sure these will come in very useful :)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Anderson