Workshop Manuals

I have a 406 3.0 V6 but can find no workshop manuals for it. Can anyone help?

Reply to
Mark Smith via CarKB.com

I have a 406 3.0 V6 but can find no workshop manuals for it. Haynes manuals do not cover the 3.0 V6 version. Can anyone help?

Reply to
Mark Smith via CarKB.com

They don't do one. It's all guesswork. (A French thing!).

Reply to
Johny H

I've got the same problem (1998 model). Bought the Haynes that is available for the 406 anyway... now need manual for engine, tranny etc. Anybody know what other cars had that engine (ES9J4) or engine tranny combo?

Reply to
gino

They're readily available - look on eBay if you don't mind paying for your pirated goods, or get trawling the P2P networks.

Reply to
Nom

Reply to
Yuting & Yuming Wan