XSi Dash warning lamps?

Son has just bought an M reg 306 XSi and has a dash warning light on intermittently. Typically I can't find my handbook for my 306 HDi which may have helped! Could some kind soul scan the dash layout and mail it to me? Or failing that he says it's like a lamp with a snowflake in the middle?

TIA

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff

ice warning??

Reply to
Tom

It might help if you told us what colour the light was.

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

Very sorry, I thought all warning lights were ORANGE - AMBER !

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff

Ah. I suppose that could be a rather imaginative description of the engine diagnostics/pollution light or whatever the official name for it is. On our

306XT intermittent illumination of this means something in the region of the lambda sensor is going home.

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

Ron, Thanks for the reply, my PC was 'stolen' by my son last night hence that reply to your post! Odd thing is that the warning lamp which lit a few night's ago hasn't come on since! Gremlins maybe?

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff