XUD9 engine

Hi !

I am searching technical documentation of XUD9 engine. Anyone can help ?

Reply to
Marcin Szczepaniak

All parts :)

Reply to
Marcin Szczepaniak

What part you after?? from chris Addlestone Surrey

Reply to
Chris

i have a haynes and it covers the xud9a/l which is d9b non turbo what is it u are after many part u wish to know about?? from chris Addlestone Surrey

Reply to
Chris

As Chris says, Haynes publish a manual dedicated to the PSA XUD engine. Without getting something from PEugeot direct, I think this is the best you can hope for.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian