01 Montana AC Question

Yesterday, I heard a loud pop and then had no AC. With thee ac switch on, you can hear a hissing noise from the ac vents that gets louder the faster you set the fan switch. the compressor clutch is engaging.

I was thinking something with a vacuum line or something, but rally could use a vacuum manual and that portion of the shop manual. I really can't see spending the money at helm as I am putting the van up for sale in a week.

Reply to
Ted