02 Grand Am Window Crank Removal

I need to remove the drivers door panel to work on a window. Two questions:

Have roll down windows,how do I get the handle off, the FSM states that a special tool is needed to remove a spring clip.Can this be done another way.I cant feel or see a clip.

How does the mirror remote (cable not powered) disconnect from the power lock panel.

Thanks

Reply to
DanFXR

Those spring clips are easy enough to remove, but of course you need to know what one looks like, and there's no way I can describe it. No problem. Go to the auto parts store and look at a replacement window crank handle and clip. That should help you figure it out. They make a tool to remove it, but it's not a tool that seems all that helpful.

Reply to
Joe

Thanks, I got it off.

Reply to