04 GP auto trans

Noticed tonite coming home from work that the tranny was rough shifting up and down. Seemed fine this morning, didn't notice anything. I am taking it into the dealer tomorrow to have it checked. But is this a sure sign that there is serious problems or could it be just a fragealator or something gone bad? Vechicle is an 04 with about 54K miles. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

I had a similar issue with my '04 GT1 at 57K. The cure was R&R the tranny filter and flush/fill the tranny with new fluid.

LMB

Paul O. wrote:

Reply to
LuvmiBrew

Thanks MLB, had it to the dealer yesterday and they checked it out, didn't show any codes and operated normally. When I was driving it SAt. morning it was operating normally. As it had been flushed about 20,000+ miles ago the service guy didn't recommend it at this time. If it gives trouble again then have it done. Maybe just a valve or something that had stuck. So will wait and see.

Reply to
Paul O.