10w-30

I had a station put 10w-30 instead of 5w-30 in my engine

Any problem. Should I get it out??

Reply to
BRUCE

Should be just fine unless it's REALLY cold.

Reply to
clare

Thanks...

I'm in SE Pa and it usually is 30 or higher but it can dip to 20 or so on the occasional night

Reply to
BRUCE

I wouldn't worry about it. Let it warm up for a few seconds before flooring the pedal. My 92 Grand Am used any oil I bought just fine.

Reply to
Paul

Don't worry about it. I use 10W40 in my 2.5 V6 Mystique all the time up here in Southern Ontario. 5W20 specified.

Reply to
clare