1953 Packard Cavalier for Sale.

Gee, what do ya know, a WebTV/MSN TV user who is clueless. Ok newbie, see where it says alt.autos.pontiac? That means we discuss Pontiacs here. Not Packards. GOD! More and more I think folks should have to get a license to hit Usenet or reproduce. If they use WebTV, any form of MSN, or AOL they should not be allowed to do either. Sorry about the rant but between the spammers and dumbasses, and my bitching about the first two the signal to noise ratio is getting bad.

Reply to
FBR

FBR,

Get a grip.

I doubt there is a Packard newsgroup to post in. Not many of those cars around anymore.

Always loved looking at them big Packards at car shows, especially the Caribbean convertibles. But what do I know I'm a clueless Webtv user.

sigh !

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~273,437 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Reply to
Marky

Could one post an Oakland ad here?

Reply to
Philip Wagner

Sure! We like people from Oakland, California. ;-)

Reply to
Sting Ray

I think he is refering to the Pontiac-Oakland club International or a Oakland automobile.

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

Bon·ne·ville, I assumed that he was referring to the Oakland automobile. His question left me an opening and I was just having some fun with him. That's why I showed the *wink ;-)* after my comment. Just my warped sense of humor.

Reply to
Sting Ray

What I was referring to is that Pontiacs were Oaklands long before GM came up with the Pontiac name.

Reply to
Philip Wagner