1962 Tempest - car cover recommendations?

In two weeks I will be the happy owner of a 1962 Tempest convertible. Unfortunately its going to have to spend a couple of weeks in the driveway until I can clear out a space for it in the garage, and I'll need a car cover.

any recommendations? I've scoured the Internet, including the "Little Indians" web site, but not found anything that conclusively says "yes, this car cover will fit."

Erik

Reply to
Erik Y. Adams

just buy one at autozone and if it doesnt fit, return it?

Reply to
Paradox

Erik, I thought you might like to see a couple of original 1962 Tempest ads. Check out these links:

Sting Ray