1967 Catalina ragtop parts

I have a bunch of parts for a 1967 Catalina convertible that I will give away to anyone that wants to come to Indianapolis and pick them up.

Convertible top frame

4 stock hubcaps misc chrome pieces stock steel wheels 4 tires fenderskirts interior door panels

I am not really sure what all is there but you can have everything. Just come and get it

Marvin

m lambert 3 at comcast dot net

Remove the spaces. Change the at and the dot to reply

Reply to
Return To Sender