1967 Pontiac Grand Prix

Is there anyone out there that can tell me how to change the 194 minature light bulbs in the dash cluster? Every one of mine is burned out. Fuse O.K. Not a printed circuit. Lots of wires (white and black) going to where I think bulbs are but I can't figure out how to get them out. Help!!! Volt gauge, oil press gauge, and heat gauge all light. Rest including speedometer, Gas gauge, lights are not working. Light switch working allright. Any help at all will be appreciated as I can't find any service books on this car. 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix w/400 engine. Thanks, Lou Sheeley

Reply to
Lou Sheeley

IIRC, in that year GP they should be the 1/4 turn socket type on back of the cluster.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=