1977 gran prix parts

have a 1977 gran prix and would like to replace some of the plastic interrior parts that have been sunbaked . . . door/window pillars, door panel/arm rest, seatbelt cover etc . . . any suggestions besides finding one at dump.

anyone know of any GPs for sale at a reasonable cost? thanks matt

Reply to
mattimus

have you checked ebay, 77's are on there sometimes....

Reply to
WHO??

If you find one, it'll be at a reasonable cost. You can't give those things away, whole or parts. I agree with the recommendation to use ebay. Also, if you go to the junkyard, get black interior plastic and paint it to match your car. The black doesn't get damaged by the sun as much as other colors.

Reply to
Joe

Um, I had a black 77 and the sun did a job on the interior.

Reply to
Richard