1979 trans am

I HAVE A 1979 TA WITH TOPS MOTOR 403 REAR END IS 373 HEADERS AUTOMATIC CRUISE IN SIDE IS BROWN GLOD POWER WINDOWS

87.000 OR187.000 ON MOTOR CAR IS HAFF PRIMER AND BLACK BODY IS CLEAN ON HOLE,S BUT NEEDS PANT BOUT IT TO RESTORE BUT FOUND A GTO1969 MY CAR CAN NOT HAVE BOTH SO TA GO,S HIGHEST OFFER OVER 4,000 IT IS 25YEARS OLD THIS YEAR
Reply to
goatster_69

Good luck!

Nothing special about the '79 403 T/A. Near mint ones go for $4000. Not a project!

Reply to
Dennis Smith

DEnnis SMith wrote : nothing special about a 79 403 TA.....

but its got the brown glod interior man !

LOL

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,660 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Not all that glitters is glod....

"We could get a black Trans Am" "Naw, it's been done"

Wir welle bleiwe wat mir sin (Letzebuergesch)

Reply to
munir