1982 Pontiac 2/door coupe Parisienne (0/1)

I Have an 1982 Pontiac Parisienne 2 door coupe. I am missing the chrome on the door post on the drivers side. This is a fluted plastic chrome moulding. If anyone could help me out with this problem, I need all the help I can get. Apparently this model is rater scarce. Please see attachments included and hopefully you can assist me. This chrome may also been used on a Chevy Impala. Thank You Brian

Reply to
dbmowbray