1988 GTA Trans Am

Injection system on the fritz. Not delivering gas to the cylinders. However there is fuel at the fuel rails with good pressure. We are on a long-time restoring project and could use all the advice we can get. We just put in new injectors, so it cant be that. What else could it be?

Reply to
stephanieyounis

Why did you replace the injectors?

How do you know the injectors aren't firing?

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light