1990 Firebird Formula for sale

I have a 1990 Formula 5.0 for sale. I bought it new when I was 40. The car has

22,000 miles on it and is completely original from the factory except for the battery. Even the windshield washer fluid hasn't been touched. The car is about as perfect as you can get for a car almost 15 years old. It has the 5.0 TPI motor,auto trans and all options except for t-tops and cd changer. It's medium red metallic with camel interior. The car is in NW Indiana about 40 miles from Chicago. Asking $8,000.00. It's a ready made classic show car.
Reply to
jacnjim