1990 Tempest Running Rough

My 1990 Tempest with a 3.1 L engine is running really rough. No codes are being generated. I have switched ignition coils, ignition module, and the EGR valve. Still the same problem. If I put just a little pressure on the accelerator, the car runs fine. If I put too much on, the car just bogs down with very little, if any, increase in speed. At a stop, if I put it in gear the car pretty much stalls, and take off is very slow with lots of knocking. I was thinking that perhaps this was an IAC problem, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

MT

Reply to
Mark Trachy