1991 Pontiac 60000 LE (Canadian )

Hello ,My name is Mike and own a 1991 Pontiac 6000 LE My problem is electrical . The Daylight running lights do not come on as they should do when the car is in motion also I notice that both the windshield wipers and heater /air condition fan runs a lot slower than it used to . The alternator output seems fine ,the battery terminal voltage with the engine in idle is 13.76 V DC , Battery is less than 2 years old ,all other function seem to work just fine . can anyone help please my e mail address is Langley ,British Columbia Canada . Thank you , Mike p s The photo cell to activate the head lights seems to work fine and turns on the head and tail lights when the outside light diminishes ,also the headlights seem to be at the correct brilliance at night .

Reply to
mikeholley